$100-$200 per 60 minute session.
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
We would recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
Insurance currently accepting:
- Cigna Behavioral Health (effective May 2020)
- Geisinger Behavioral Health (effective May 2020)
- Medicaid (effective June 2020)
Insurance to be accepted-coming soon:
- Capital Blue Cross (Beacon)
- Horizon of NJ
- Medicaid Geisinger
- United Health Care
We accept insurances, cash, check and all major credit cards (credit cards are accepted via PayPal only) as forms of payment. You can also make payment online by clicking on the “button” for PayPal on the home page.
Choosing to self-pay for sessions allows you to have absolute privacy without having to submit anything to insurance. The frequency of how often you attend sessions, weekly or biweekly, is entirely in your hands.
We expect payment prior to the session and accept cash or check. We are willing to discuss a sliding scale if the fee cannot be met.
We offer online therapy to Pennsylvania residents who are in need of the different counseling tools to assist them with functioning so that they can get back to normalcy. We are trained in online therapy. We use HIPAA secure technology. We comply with laws, policies and professional Telehealth standards.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact us for any additional questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!